Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Pokemon Go!

Hey Pokemon fans! Today we are going to talk about a video game that will be released soon. The game we will be talking about today is Pokemon Go! I am really excited because it will be very different from other games because it will be on mobile devices. I have mixed feelings about this because it could either be really good, or just like an average Pokemon game on the app store which is very basic.

In the trailer of Pokemon Go, it shows that in this game, you would walk a distance to catch a specific Pokemon. Then you would try to capture the Pokemon with a type of Pokeball and maybe even a different type of device! In this trailer, the graphics look awesome, so that gives me high expectations for the graphics in Pokemon Go. The trailer also shows the trainer walking to the Pokemon according to a sort of direction or GPS device. One thing I am worried about is the distance you would have to go to catch a certain Pokemon, but I'm sure they'll figure that out.

Another thing I'm wondering about in the game is the Pokemon that will actually be in the game. I think it will be all Pokemon from every single generation, but it might also be only a few generations. I'm pretty sure that it will be all Pokemon because it would be more exciting.

So that was a short post about Pokemon Go. I'm really excited about the new games Pokemon will soon be releasing. I might be posting more posts about the new game Pokemon Sun and Moon and maybe more Pokemon theories! Thanks guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment