Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Flygon Mini Series 1/2

The winner is Flygon!
Hey Pokemon fans! Today we are going to talk about last week's poll winner Flygon! This will be part one of Flygon's mini series. We are going to be talking about fun facts, appearances, and much more about Flygon! Flygon is the mystic Pokemon. It is a ground and dragon type. It is a last evolution which makes it powerful than most others. Flygon is pretty rare to catch which is very cool. The first time I've heard of Flygon is from the game Pokepark. That was when I thought he was also a very awesome Pokemon as well. Flygon first appeared in the movie Jirachi: Wish Maker. It is also in all of the Pokemon video games like all the other Pokemon.
Flygon and Wally in the anime

 I love the design of Flygon and also the way his eyes are which looks cute, but also strong. It would be so awesome if Flygon has its own mega evolution as well. I like how they made Flygon a flying giant bug. 

So that was part one of the mini series for Flygon. I hope you like this mini-series stay tuned for part two! Also comment down below what you think I should post about next! Should I do more than Pokemon? Comment down below! 
PEACE,
PokemonFan555

No comments:

Post a Comment