Saturday, April 9, 2016

Pokemon Trainer #1 (Ash Ketchum)

Hey Pokemon fans! I haven't been posting for a while, so I decided to start a new series that I am planning to post about every day. This new series is an analyzation about Pokemon trainers. Almost every day, I will make a post about a Pokemon trainer. I got this idea from my island from Tomodachi Life! I made all of my residents somewhat look like different Pokemon trainers consisting of main characters, to gym leaders, to extra characters from the TV series. During this analyzation, I will rate the trainer from a scale of one to five on the trainer's strength, favoritism, and overall. I will also be determining what type of personality the trainer has.

Today I will be analyzing the main character of the TV show, Ash Ketchum! Ash Ketchum first appeared on the very first episode of Pokemon and appeared on every single episode after that because he's the main character! Episode after episode Ash Ketchum became stronger and stronger as a trainer. His dream is to become the greatest Pokemon trainer ever, complete the pokedex, and to become the Pokemon champion! His first ever Pokemon was a Pikachu given to him by Professor Oak. He didn't stop with just one Pokemon. Ash caught at least one Pokemon during almost every single episode.

Ash has only made an appearance in the anime, but the main boy character in the video games look a lot like Ash Ketchum to me. He's always been in every single episode during every single season. Even though Ash is the main character of the TV series, I kind of wished they could've included the other characters more, or at least have an episode without Ash.

I thinker he has a very enthusiastic personality. I would rate his strength a four since he could get a little more stronger. I would rate his favoritism a five because he's the main character. Overall, I think Ash is a great Pokemon trainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment