Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Pokemon Conquest

Hey Pokemon fans! Today we are going to talk about a kind of old Pokemon video game for the DS called Pokemon Conquest! In North America, it was released on June 18, 2012. The game was about warriors trying to conquer every single kingdom in the land to unlock the mysterious legendary Pokemon. The warriors used their Pokemon to fight their battles. It took place in a region called the Ransei Region. It included all Pokemon from the first five generations. It was a very different and unique way of battling, which made it very fun to play.

I remember I used to play this game all the time. I got really hooked on it and was determined to have a very skilled and good army. Of course, I never got to that point because I'm not the best at Pokemon. I really liked the format of battling, and how it made you stratigize in a totally different way. You needed to figure out how your team should in both defense and offensive ways. That was probably my favorite and most annoying part of the game. 

Another thing I really liked about the game was the different characters and their personalities. The main characters all had their own unique personalities and traits, but the other warriors all looked the same and all had the same winning and losing sayings. 

Overall, I really loved this game and I wish they came up with a Pokemon Conquest Two, just to make things even more fun. Thanks guys!
PEACE,
PokemonFan555

No comments:

Post a Comment