Saturday, March 12, 2016

Flygon Mini-Series Part 2/2

Hey Pokemon fans! Today is the last part of Flygon's mini-series. For those of you who are just starting to view my blog, Flygon was last week's poll fight winner! Which means, Flygon gets it's own mini-series. There is also a new picture of Flygon on the collage page, so make sure to check that out!

Okay, so Flygon is a last evolution which makes it a more powerful Pokemon than many others. I think Flygon's first few evolutions aren't really exciting until they get to the one and only. The first evolution of this chain is Trapinch, then Vibrava, then finally Flygon! I feel like the first few evolutions are like in Pichu standards (No offense Pichu). I am also including Vibrava. Trapinch is kind of weak compared to how he looks and Vibrava isn't a very memorable Pokemon. But finally they make the last evolution Flygon! This makes this evolution chain so much more exciting! I feel like most people try to catch Trapinch just because they know that later on it will become a Flygon.

I like everything about Flygon. But it is surprising to me that he's a dragon and a ground type. Dragon type is cool and all, but I would have pictured Flygon as a flying and bug type. Just because of the way it looks. One thing that's kind of annoying about Flygon's evolution, is that it finally evolves Trapinch into Vibrava at level thirty-five!

When I first caught a Trapinch, I couldn't wait to evolve it, but it took forever! Over a while I kind of just gave up on Trapinch for a while. Then I started training it and it finally evolved into Vibrava. But then you need to level Vibrava ten more times! This just gets me annoyed. I mean, it could be good for some cases. At least Flygon won't be at such a low level by them it evolves.

So that was my last post for Flygon's mini-series. What do you think? Make sure to comment down below what you think should be the next category for next week's Pokemon Poll Fight! Thanks guys!
PEACE,
PokemonFan555


No comments:

Post a Comment